






My lovely sis-in-law, Aubrey, is awesome and took these for me the very day I went to the hospital to have Isla.




These pictures document me at my very most pregnant. Oh yay! But seriously. I am super glad I have these! So glad I have Aubs as my SIL. She's super talented, check out her blog! She also took pictures for me while I was in the hospital and did Isla's newborn photos. Yeah, she's awesome. The pictures are amazing, too. I'll be posting those soon! So stay tuned!
I love that Cade's holding the watermelon! You did such a great job on all of them! I only managed the lemon...wah wah wah.
ReplyDeleteoh I saw your lemon! it was such a pretty pic :) It's was hard to keep up with all the pregnancy/pinterest ideas I had. haha. So I just did portions of a few of them!
DeleteLove your photo comparison, you are so creative!
ReplyDeleteaw thanks jess! pinterest definitely played a part in getting my pregnant creative ideas flowin! I can't wait to see what you do! it'll be epic!
Deletethis is such a cool thing you did! I am impressed with the follow through and the photography. Super cute that you have this. I am a bit jealous. a lot a bit. you look cute.
ReplyDeleteyou're nice. i kind of followed through :) I left a lot of weeks out...the really fat weeks, hehe.
DeleteLove these Tosh! I kinda, kinda, wish I had done something like this. I think I was still in the whole shock of things so no creative juices were flowing. haha. :)
ReplyDeleteBeginning and ending are most important. Anything in middle of that is a bonus! haha
ReplyDelete