Monday, April 5, 2010

{you complete me, completely}

Cade surprised me with flowers for the easter holiday! Such a sweetie! I had to work a double all saturday and when I got home that night he had cleaned the house, dishes, laundry, EVERYTHING! And there were flowers sitting nice and pretty and springy on our counter top!

He seriously is the sweetest thing ever. I love that he does nice things for me for no reason in particular. I love the little surprises being with him has brought me...even the silly ones. {one time he was almost duped into getting a real Amish fireplace and mantle, made by real Amish for free! The trick was that you just had to put down 300 bucks for the fireplace and you got the mantle for free. Luckily he didn't follow through with that one} but even silly things like that keep things interesting...and I love every minute of it!

Dear Cade,
I love you mucho. Thanks for being my husband. Thanks for loving me so well. Thanks for being you.
Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. I'm still baffled why you didn't get the fireplace. At the price of the mantle, it's like they're giving it away.

    Yay for love.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails