Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend of Love Numba 2!

Welp! We've made it another year and it has been fabulous! We celebrated our second anniversary the weekend of July 4th. I seriously LOVE having our anniversary on this weekend...it is the best...the absolute best! Here are some pictures of our adventuresome weekend full of love and fireworks :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Once the glowy headbands came on the ultimate photo shoot with my beloved sis-in-law began...I'll only show you a few. There were many. Very very many. I loved it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here's Cade by his future car...
Photobucket
The Batmobile!
Photobucket
My pappy is actually a model...as you can see here...
Photobucket
Photobucket
{I love this picture of Cade and Nixers}
Photobucket
It was an awesome weekend. We went to the fireworks with family, the cruise-in, we went swimming & cliff jumping at Hyrum dam with the B's and the dogs, we went for a yummy dinner at Cafe Sabor and one of my favorites of the weekend, a bike ride/picnic adventure! It was a chill weekend and I can't wait until next year! This years anniversary weekend = a definite success!

Love you babe! Here's to another great year together :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Happy 2 years!!!!! You guys are the cutest and all your pictures make we fiercely miss Logan Utah :(

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails