Yes, Cade (me) has began this blog, as you can tell it does not have the creative touch of a woman! My goal is to continue our "official" blog until Tosha is a able to pimp it out. I am guessing that my lack of skill at blogging will drive her into a blog frenzy and I will never have to blog again! I feel a bit ashamed and slightly less manly for taking the initiative and starting this blog, but the world needs to know the things we know!! ---Cade out.
This blog better have a lot of scandals, alien abductions and conspiracies, thats what makes them good. Write it like a tabloid and I guarantee people will read it.
ReplyDeleteI'm disappointed that Chuck Norris didn't make it onto your list, since he did not. Jack Bauer would win without a doubt, he fights dirty and would have no problem torturing his 4 year old son or wheelchair ridden old grandmother to get important information. Now thats hardcore.
yes, the world does need to know the things you know. and you are all the better man for it. tell tashy to get on it!
ReplyDeletelove the blog! so excited. will be checking back regularly for updates:)
britt