Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Well Tosha is on the ball and can't stop BLOGGING! This is all she thinks about, my plan is working perfectly. So I have two things to report on... one, while dancing to Micheal Jackson the other day I was grooving hardcore and head butted Tosha right in the forehead! She had a lump for a couple of days and a headache but was ok, I was ok too. I guess i just wasn't meant to dance. two, Tosha woke me up last night in the middle of the night because she thought I had wet myself. Well i didn't, i think kitty was laying on my leg and incubated my leg causing it to sweat profusely. Only my leg was wet, it didn't smell like urine. I never sweat when i sleep so it was weird. Cade out.

2 comments:

  1. tosha was probably the one who wet herself. she always did that when we were roomies. i would wake her up cuz i could smell the urine from accross the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya right Cade, nice excuse. It was probably a pillow that was lying on your leg, not the cat. The pillow incubated your leg making it nice and warm when you wet yourself. Looks like it's time to get the plastic pants and rubber sheets back out.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails