So Mr. C and I are feeling a little under the weather. We just watched movies all day long and vegged on the couch. I also had much time to take a bunch of pictures to fix my boredom. I thought it was funny that cade was wearing one of my socks. The socks say "no nonsense" on them and for some reason I also find that funny. I also found this picture funny...
Now here are some pics from our day.

{cade thinks its funny how much I love mike n ikes} 
{nixey thinks she needs to sit on the drivers lap, wherever we go}
{I got the gas because I was less sick, how chivalrous of me}
we ended the night with a drive, some hot chocolate and steamed milk...yummy! Sick days are much more fun since we got married.
i kinda love sick days when we are sick together. its fun to hide out together.
ReplyDelete