I have the itch to travel...it seems to happen this time of year. I don't know what it is. Last spring, about this same time I was getting ready to travel to asia {korea, china & thailand} 



{Tosha}
p.s. click on these pictures to enlarge them...
I have the itch to travel...it seems to happen this time of year. I don't know what it is. Last spring, about this same time I was getting ready to travel to asia {korea, china & thailand} 



Will that trip maybe be to Prague?! I vote that it should.
ReplyDeletehey, this pics rock! did you ever enter them in that contest i sent you? you sure should. I always have that bug... but thanks for making the itch worse :)
ReplyDeleteha ha...well tia it makes me feel better knowing i'm not the only one. :) and yes ky...prague would be amazing...i've always wanted to go...if we found cheap enough tickets...way cheap:) i would love to make it our next vaca!
ReplyDelete