JULY
In July I got a new job working as a bank teller! I needed a change from the restaurant game. Banking is definitely not my thing but it pays better than where I was, which is good. Right?
AUGUST
We celebrated my grandma's birthday, it was August 5th. My grandpa was so sweet to her! Here are a few hightlights...

Aren't they adorable! They wore matching shirts! Love them.


SEPTEMBER
The month of my birth! A very important month! Cade surprised me with an impromptu weekend camping trip to one of my most favorite places! My family has some land up Ogden canyon with a reservoir and creeks and trails and all that good stuff. We took our bikes up and nix, it was perfect! My family ended up coming up just for my birthday night and we had tinfoil dinners and mallows and cake! I loved blowing out my candles up in the mountains with my family around a campfire. It was a perfect way to ring in my next year of life!

OCTOBER



(we threw these together literally the day of! Luckily Cade already had a Darth Vader mask! Never thought I'd type that sentence...) I thought it turned out pretty awesome though!
NOVEMBER
I didn't get many pics of Thanksgiving for some reason...bad Tosha. I guess that's what happens when you stop blogging for a while, you suddenly lose the inexplicable desire to take pictures of everything! (your dog, your feet, your food, your eyes close up...you get it) So here's all I have...

I love this picture! Some of my favorite boys...

I overestimated the jello need by about 27 cups...


Me and my bro with our Thanksgiving food babies.

DECEMBER: Part One
I finally gave C a haircut! I like to give him crazy haircuts on his way to the normal haircut to freak him out...it's my favorite thing about cutting his hair :)

I relented and gave him a more conservative haircut in the end though...boring. But handsome if I do say so myself.

At the end of August we moved out of our place on center street and into a place closer to Cade's work...
saying goodbye to our center street house and our dilapidated mail box...

our 3 month stop off...

We basically stayed packed and were only there 3 months. The guy we were renting from decided to inform us, a month after we'd moved in, that he was getting married and wanted to move back in. He had told us, when we were checking the place out, that he wasn't dating anyone and had recently gotten a divorce...things change I suppose.
So a week before Christmas, we moved out to a place we had found that was even closer to Cade's work! It wasn't clean when we moved in so we had to do alot of our own cleaning. But we got a bunch off the deposit, which around Christmas time, was a bonus! December is the hardest time to find a place to live btw...so if you're thinking of doing it in the future for some reason, probably don't. :)

I'm almost caught up, so much has happened since I last blogged! Phew! It would have been much easier had I just kept up with it now wouldn't it! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!
Hey cute lady! Yes its after midnight...I am still awake. Loving the update and you are looking fabulous as always! Hope you guys are doing fabulous!!
ReplyDeleteTOSHA!! I have misssssssssssssssssssseddd you!! So glad you are making a come-back!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOUR COSTUMES!!! You guys look so good. I am so impressed you put them together in one day.
ReplyDeleteLove you and your updations. ANd I'm REALLY looking forward to your next post....!@?!?
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO for a post! I'm anxiously awaiting your part 2!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time!
ReplyDelete