
Mustache march has come and gone and yet Cade's mustache is still here to stay. So I know what you're thinking...aren't mustaches for men from the 70's, cowboys, dictators(hitler, stalin), Mr. potato head and molesters? (hence the name, the molestache) Well I'm here to tell you that mustaches are cool. I think they are great. So does cade. We are perfect for each other. 
p.s. you're gonna want to click on this mustache montage... trust me, it will brighten your day.
Cades stache is definitely rockin. But I'm curious as to why Cade is a suspect in a SLC murder?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10284603
You in some trouble Cade?
loving it. rock on stachy.
ReplyDeleteShhhhh....keep it on the down low. I...I...just panicked that's all. I have been caught in case you didn't know. for proof go to
ReplyDeletehttp://www.amw.com/captures/brief.cfm?id=38999
Oh yeah, i escaped too, that is how i'm writing this, so...yep I'm coming to hideout with you in Prague, if I go down you go with me.
Hahaha, hilarious...you two ARE made for each other. Firstly, porter cannot grow facial hair for the life of him, and secondly if he could, I would hate it. But Cade can most definitely pull the stache off :)
ReplyDeleteCute blog Tosha! I am glad I found it. I'll send you an invite to my blog
ReplyDelete