









My friend Tia and her love cam recently celebrated their 2 year mark and being the talented, creative person she is, she is making him a photo book of all their adventures in the last year. These were some of the pictures I contributed. There were so many fun pictures. I can't wait for summa summa time!
love these! and that was sure a splendid day... mmm. wish you cats were gonna be around this summer to do some more of that. alas, apx calls. and coming from you, i take you calling me "talented, creative" a super massive compliment :)
ReplyDeletedang, I was thinking that you guys were brave to be boating in April. in utah. :) Cute pics. let's live closer
ReplyDeleteha ha...ya it would have been brave of us...cades dad went out last week though! he's hardcore! and yes...we need to get operation-move-closer-to-each-other rollin!
ReplyDeleteso fun!!! when was that? looks like a blasty blast! love you
ReplyDeleteit was last fall...you were missed! where the freak were you anyways? love you more.
ReplyDelete