
It was crazy weather here again today. The weather report told us we'd have golf ball sized hail. The weather was so bad that it stalled the guys knocking for a couple hours. We even saw a TORNADO!!! Ok that last parts not true. But the truth is, Cade's life goal is to see a real life tornado. He wants to go on one of those tornado chasing adventures. It sounds adventurous, but maybe when a tornado was actually plowing towards us it wouldn't be that exciting. While Cade's goal is to see a tornado, mine is to take a picture like this one! Until then I just look at other peoples craziness.
i thought you took that picture at first and was lovin it! I feared for you lives, then I calmed down towards the end of the paragraph
ReplyDeletegood! you're emotions reacted just as planned. reading that last post was like a roller coaster...even writing it was too! I freakin WISH i took that picture. When I do though...i'll give you a copy.
ReplyDeletehahahah i would totally have believed if you saw that in texas. texas is so nuts with their weather. and i still can not believe you are back in texas selling! and so will tia and so is eliza, how come everyone ends up in texas?!!! i love it. but member how we always got stalled from selling because of crazy weather? and how o saw a few tornado looking things and i took a pic on my crappy phone that kinda looked (well not at all as good or as extreme) like that? ahhh the texas days.
ReplyDeletelove you!
britt
Ah! We must be related! While you're posting a tornado that you didn't see, I'm posting a cat that didn't really kick the bucket. I'm enjoying catching up on your first year! Love you both!
ReplyDelete