
I recently tried out ebay, actually bidding on something and winning! {do note that I did not win this lovely number pictured above} I'll admit, I might be a bit to competitive or something for ebay. It took me a couple losses to get the hang of how to swipe in a win a bid, but for those first couple losses I was so frustrated! There'd be 30 seconds left on the clock and I'd be the high bidder and then WHAM! some ebay veteran would come in and swipe me with 2 seconds left to go. A crazy place that ebay. However, something I did enjoy were the ebay models. I just loved how they would set things up for their ''photo shoot'' and it was funny to me to see some of them modeling really fuzzy sweater things or just some random vest or something but doing it so seriously...


I stumbled upon a post dedicated to these ebay sirens...take a look here.
ummm this is hilarious. i laughed my butt off. i miss you like crazy. when do you come home? are you happy there? and liking it?
ReplyDeletemiss and love you like a dog loves itself a good hump.
britt
When you get back, I dare us to do something quite similar.
ReplyDeleteOh yes.
I do think so.
ps, my word verification was "seduct". Like, how does the word verification know I'm a super seductress?! Freak yo!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is HILARIOUS. I need to get on ebay more often!! BAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDeletep.s. We leave Logan August 22. Please say we can see you guys before we go!