We didn't go to any parties this year but we still dressed up...this was a last minute decision. Cade's costume was mostly centered around his desire to paint his face. He then threw on some cut-offs and a make-shift headband. My fall back costume always is something 80's. So I threw together some things, nerdy glasses and BACK COMBED THE BANGS BABY! It was weird for me as I was doing the awesome 80's hair I realized I actually knew how to do the puffy bangs and side pony tail and had done this for serious. I had remembered doing my hair like that when I was younger. Good times. Nixy costume was 5 bucks at TJMAX (*note to you all, I am not serious about dressing my pet up, it is for my entertainment only...however she has started to accrue an actual wardrobe...in the name of my entertainment of course. The sweater is practical though...she gets cold.)


we spent the night chillin. We helped pass out candy at cade's parents house and went around trick or treating with
aubrey, adam and our nephews kona and kainoa...and nixy of course. We also had an awesome dance party...what would halloween be without a dance off! You can check it out on facebook here...
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=163300263691928&ref=mf
I don't know if the link will work, hopefully it does because it was awesome!
You'll be pleased to know (or maybe not) that I still wear my hair that way! You look adorable and Cade looks like a dead zombie = very cute couple!
ReplyDeleteForgot to tell you that Windows Live Writer is a great program to write your posts and publish to your Blog. And it's easy to add photos and size just by dragging the corner. Much, much better than the set-up offered by Blogger!!
ReplyDeleteGirl. You hot. I love your bangs. You should do that more often...
ReplyDelete