Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inspiration Station

I ran across this quote and loved it and thought it needed to be shared. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that it was a quote by Neal A. Maxwell.





I was also inspired by this ban.do video of one of their creatively, awesomely pretty photo shoots. My dream is to earn money and a living just by being creatively awesome (with perhaps a few of my creative friends...you know who you are) Looks like the girls at Ban.do have done it!


ban.do from Shark Pig on Vimeo.



Happy Week Friends!

P.S. I'm doing a couple more Valentine printables this week....in the name of love. So be ready!

4 comments:

  1. i want to be one of those creative friends. and i want a valentine printable. whatever they are. and i love you. and want to be your friend. so many wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. re post. i just watched the dang thing and i am in love. drooling. we musttttt do this!!!! tia is def the one in the big fur coat. whatcha say t?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quote!! It's from an Aug 1982 New Era Message by Elder Maxwell entitled "Creativity". And his closing thougths are:
    There is so much to see and so much to celebrate righteously. Indeed, appreciation for the world (and all in it) which God has given us is but a prelude to adoration of the God who has so gloriously displayed His creativity for us. Creativity permits us to see the wondrous order of things, their infinite beauty, their scope, but also their incredible detail. To use the words of Moses, we then see and feel things which we “never had supposed” (Moses 1:10)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOHHH! I want a printable! Especially from your marvelous-ness!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails