

Download this one HERE.
I did two versions, one a little more valentines-ish than the other.

Download this one HERE. (For a less pixelated view, click the download button)
With this last one I wanted to try Stripe Generator. It's pretty cool. It would probably work better for blog backgrounds and stuff like that. Using it in illustrator was probably just the same as if I would have drew the lines myself. It saves as a small tile which you have to repeat. So yeah it would be easier as a blog background where you can just repeat tiles automatically. Just sayin. Nerd rant over. :)
I recently ran across this band called Pomplamoose. They are fantastically different. They do some sweet covers. This is just one of my favorites right now...
Tosh I Love It!! Thanks!! I printed it. :-)
ReplyDeleteCute!! Steve and I always say for freakin ever :) Cute idea! I miss seeing you :( Lets have a craft night!
ReplyDeleteyou are so awesome tosh. i printed out the dr suess one to frame for jacob for vday. im so excited! thanks! i cant wait to chat about the blog makeover!
ReplyDeleteVery creative! You do great work!!
ReplyDelete