Wednesday, December 29, 2010

After Christmas, Christmas...

Photobucket
Even though Christmas just barely happened and I got MANY awesome gifts from awesome people. I couldn't resist grabbing myself two books I've been wanting for a while. If you'll remember I entered in a giveaway from Chronicle Books to win 500 dollars worth of books, but alas I did not win. Ever since I made that list I just couldn't help but keep thinking back on all those cool books I almost could have had. I got an email the other day with a 35% off discount code for Chronicle Books AND its free shipping until the end of the year. I couldn't resist. So these 2 little beauties are heading my way right this very moment. If you want to take advantage of this cool yule deal, the code is YEAREND.

1 comment:

  1. You will love the letterpress one! I look at it every day and just drool :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails