Friday, December 17, 2010

Merry & Bright

I LOVE christmas time more than any other holiday season. Mainly because every aspect of our lives is caught up in the holiday spirit! The music, the stores, the food, your neighbors are more neighborly, of course the birth of christ aaaand the decorations! I hate when I have to finally break down and take everything down, the house looks so forlorn and sad. But we wont think about that for now. Here's a few of mine currently up I thought I'd share...

Hand Crafted, as you can probably tell...


A little sneak peak at my holiday wrapping...get excited mom, this one's yours!

These lovelies are my favorites. I had halloween ones too. They are letterpressed holiday quotes I bought from one of my favorite etsy shops. I'm obsessed with everything letterpress so of course I LOVE everything in their shop! It's pretty affordable too! {if I'm saying this, it must be true} Get some of your own lovelies here



Happy Holidays friends!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! I wish we could come visit you in your cozy home... Next year maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it felt awesome in there too! glad we got to see your special touch in person. well DONE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I love those prints! Is it okay that the Bah hambug one is my fav?! haha. I am in awe at your amazing wrapping skills. Now I just need to come see everything live. Done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I love it! Your tree and decorations are gorgeous, and I love that Etsy shop. Off to check out some of your recipes now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the prints! I am going to peruse right now...

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails