
This morning as I was clicking through my usual morning reads I discovered an awesome giveaway! The Chronicle Books Happy Haul-idays giveaway! For those of you who don't know Chronicle Books is based in San Francisco and they produce some of the most beautiful books ranging from design, to cooking to hiking.
The giveaway works like this, bloggers post a list of items from Chronicle (valued up to $500) which automatically enters them in a drawing to win their haul, then if my blog wins one of my readers/friends/family, who commented on the post will also win my list! So hopefully my list tickles your fancy! For more details click here.
Below is my wishlist, comment below and you could win my list as well! Winners will be announced on December 13th. Some books are more random than others, but that's what makes it fun!

Paper + Craft / By Minhee and Truman Cho
Vincent's Colors / By Vincent Van gogh
Anna Sui / By Andrew Bolton
Creative, Inc. / By Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho
The Exquisite Book / By Julia Rothman, Jenny Volvovski, and Matt Lamothe
Handmade Living / By Lotta Jansdotter
Bon Voyage / By Susie Ghahremani
Subway Art / By Martha Cooper and Henry Chalfant
Little Book of Letterpress / By Charlotte Rivers
Craft Inc. Business Planner / By Meg Mateo Ilasco
D.I.Y. Delicious / By Vanessa Barrington
Curiosities / Vintage Inspired Adornments for Gifts and Correspondence
Photo Booth Dogs / By Cameron Woo
The Night I Followed The Dog / By Nina Laden
Cupcake Kit / By Elinor Klivans
All Cakes Considered / By Melissa Gray
The Complete Worst-Case Senario Survival Handbook: Man Skills / By Joshua Piven, David Borgenicht and Ben H. Winters
What's Your Poo Telling You? / By Anish Sheth, M.D. and Josh Richman
The Doorbells of Florence / By Andrew Losowsky
Decorate / By Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick
Creatures & Critters Origami Craft Pad / By Randy Stratton
{$499.14}
Putting this list together was surprisingly more fun than I thought it would be...now I just have to win! Who's with me?! Fingers crossed!
Ooooh good list. I want the Creative, Inc book!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you win big! And obviously, I hope I win big too...
ReplyDeleteI love Chronicle books... it is my dream to work for them and design book covers :) I like your list :) my dad just gave me that cute little yellow letterpress book and I love it!!!
ReplyDeletei can see a lot of you in these books you chose. Cool gig! i am enjoying the christmas for my ears as i sit on the pheonix airport. I am an airport regular lately. yucky.
ReplyDeleteI love commenting and I love books! I must come visit your library once you win!
ReplyDeleteOh, love your list. Good luck to the both of us!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you to Chronicle Books.
jcamp2020 at aol dot com
you did great..let's win!
What a great list of books!
ReplyDeletejowanjowan73(at)yahoo(dot)com
Lovin' your list! Here's hoping for a win!
ReplyDeleteMollydedwards AT yahoo DOT com
You are cool.
ReplyDeleteMISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!