

Yes. She is in our bed...the lil wanker! Love her. She really does have her own bed! It is at the foot of our bed, so she still feels like she's a part of our little sleeping party. For a while there she would only sleep with us. We don't have a large bed and Cade would usually end up being pushed off. And she would always weasel her way between us and up by our faces by morning. So after all this shoving and weaseling, we decided she needed to for sure start being a normal dog and sleeping on her own bed. It has been going well! She still tries to sneak up some mornings, but she's definitely getting used to her bed.
However...I've discovered that after I am up and ready and doing my thing, I'll notice that Nixy is no where to be found. Turns out, once we are out of bed she will go BACK to bed, but in our bed. She is such a late sleeper-inner. I have taught her well. Although her getting back into our bed in the morning is not all together wanted, it's just so darn cute! You know it's true! She also chooses to sleep with her head on the pillow. Such a cutie head.
We love our puppers.
haha! SO funny. I LOVE that her head is on the pillow. It looks so comfy... I want to curl up too.
ReplyDeleteI am in love with Nixy. She's gorgeous. AND she'd make a great girlfriend for our Jack!
ReplyDeleteShe looks happy, but we draw the line in not allowing Buffy on the sheets or pillows.
ReplyDeleteooh! Nixy might have a new boyfriend! aw, young love.
ReplyDelete@holly-yeah we try to keep her off, but believe me those sheets/pillows get washed very much and we have an awesome pet hair remover tool by scotch!
Our dog Jack is the same way! he Is my Protector when ryan is out of town. I hate him on the bed but when ry is gone I allow the protection to be right close. Its funny though because when ryan is home he wont attempt to sleep on our bed. In the mornings when we are all up and moving he does what your puppy does and he can be found on the bed. Tell him to get down, he is down, turn your head and he is back up. Pointless to try. hmmm...not sure that even made sense. ha! LoveLoveLove Kaeli
ReplyDelete