Monday, June 28, 2010

At the Drive in + I love sundays

I love sundays. Especially because C works all week very hard and sunday is our only day off together. Yesterday was a particularly fabulous sunday day off. We just sat on our butts. It was wonderful :)
Photobucket
cade being sultry...
Photobucket
Photobucket

We made a yummy lunch/supper together. {another reason to love sundays, c and I cook together!} It was a yummy cajun chicken pasta.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We took a nap and watched kitty watch the birds...
Photobucket

Then to finish the night off we went to a drive in movie! It was so fun! We saw "Grownups" and "Prince of Persia", double feature baby! Wooh! It really was so fun. During intermission they played old school ads and commercials it was pretty sweet. Cade had a pretzel and I had a corn dog, YUM! We even brought Nix along for the ride.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yay for days off, sundays and drive in movies!

p.s. if you'd like the recipe, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was your neighbor, then I could come eat your yummy dinners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have used you as my neighbor last night! {and always} we had TONS of left-overs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails