Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tonight was a good night...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Something I've always loved about Texas was the big ole sky. The clouds are always so amazing. The weather is my favorite. It is pretty hot and humid; which isn't always the most awesome thing in the world, but the clouds and the storms are the best.

4 comments:

  1. We're 'big sky' watchers, too! Always makes Heaven feel close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, good old Te-jas. I do miss parts of it. The big sky is definitely one of those things... And hello little miss chef! Even my ambitous meals are nothing like yours! I'm quite intrigued by the asparugus (spell?) as well. I think I've only eaten it once in my life. What's your secret to make it taste yummy? I wouldn't even know how to serve it. But I want to!
    Hope all is well, and I'm glad to hear Nixon is safe to stay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are great! You have turned out to be quite the cook. I hope you are still glad you got a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha...yes we are still glad we got her, but she is quite the handful!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails