Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mug Shot

Mug Shot
We WERE going to try and get away with having pets in the apartment the whole summer without anybody ever finding out {as far as apartment managers and landlords went} I suppose it's too late for that? Unless...I can think of a legitimate reason our wall would be destroyed in this way. Any ideas? My friend Chel says I should say I got locked in the room and panicked and because the door was locked I tried to take the door off via the door paneling...don't know if that would be believable. Any good ideas? I suppose we could just pay the pet deposit, but that's not fun now is it.

1 comment:

  1. K, tosh first of all I am now hungry!!
    second--You were maybe possibly with a friend who had a dog at your place...you turned your head for a moment and the dog went to town on the door frame!! or...you had some interior designs ideas of your own and went to town on the door frame yourself. :) Loves! good luck with that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails