Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Project Wife

Here are a few yummy meals I made last week. I'm not a super advanced chef, but I do my best. All of these recipes were super easy and pretty self-explanatory but if you'd like to know how I did something I will be happy to pass on my limited knowledge :)

TERIYAKI CHICKEN
Teriyaki Chicken
just chicken glazed with teriyaki sauce, baked at 350 for about 40-ish minutes. I added the pineapple the last ten minutes and glazed those too.

ALFREDO + PESTO PASTA
Alfredo + Pesto
pretty simple...however I got a bit creative and mixed alfredo and pesto sauce together. It was delicious. Alfredo is pretty bland for me sometimes, the pesto did the trick.

PIZZA {before}
Pizza
{after}
Pizza
Added the avocado and tomato after the pizza was done...added salt and pepper and voila, yummy!

HONEY BAKED CHICKEN
Honey Baked Chicken
This one I put a bit more effort into. It was a yummy honey marinade on the chicken. Very sweet :)

SEASONED PASTA + ASPARAGUS
Seasoned pasta + Asparagus
This meal takes like 10 minutes. Chuck the pasta in boiling water, when it's done seasoned with pepper, seasoning salt and shredded parmesan.

The common thread through all of these meals, the ASPARAGUS! It is delicious and I wanted to use it up before it went bad, luckily C didn't mind eating it every night. When we went out to eat one night he even asked the waitress if they had asparagus. Here's what you do...

ASPARAGUS

preheat oven to 375
wash and line up on a baking sheet
sprinkle/pour vegetable oil over the asparagus {don't drench}
season with the big sea salt, seasoning salt, pepper and parmesan

bake for 10 minutes or until tender. ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Tosh. I am impressed! You're makin me look bad! I'll have to give some of your recipes a try. They look delish!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails