Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Saving lives isn't easy, but someone has got to do it!

Here is the promised post, you've all been waiting for. :) While Cade and I were at the park, Cade saved a life...this is the footage.

{The Rescue: Part 1}

{The Rescue: Part 2}

Cade is such a brave man, I am so lucky to be his wife :)

5 comments:

  1. Go Cade! Way to be a hero. Y'all are too cute, you seem so in love. Hooray for love! And hope Nixon gets better soon, that picture of him in his cast is so sad. At least he has the lightening bolt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toe! I love your blog! You lead such an exciting life! Way to go Cade, I knew he would never settle for a turtle in distress. I am sooo sorry to hear about Nix! Give her a kiss for me. Oh, guess what!? Bry surprised me with a puppy yesterday! I will post pics on my blog soon. I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay! what kind of puppy!? Now nixi can have a new friend! But yes, cade is a very brave man. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That turtle will probably hug you when you meet on the other side of the veil! You're a SuperHero! We're going to send this post to ALL of your junior cousins who look up to you, so that they'll get to see their Hero in action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job Cade! It reminds me of when you use to clog the toilet back home, and you had to rescue those "turdles". Who would have ever thought that skill could serve multiple purposes? I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails