
The other day a bunch of my friends got together to watch the newest Bachelor and to celebrate my friend kimi's bday. All good excuses to get together while everyone was in town! When we get together, a funny thing happens, we become silly wierdos. I love it!

{inside joke: BLACK SWAN!}


I've been friends with these girls since I was a wee one. We've had some great times together...I hope they keep comin!

we've been there for each other through good and bad...haircuts. {chelsea never really had an awkward stage, me on the other hand...quite a different story. yes that is me in the middle}


Love you girls! Lucky 7!
Oh my gosh I love the childhood photo! WOW! Also love the new look for the blog! I need your help fixing mine! its having all sorts a trouble! Cant wait to see you (even if it is in class)
ReplyDeletei definitely had an awkward stage!!!!!! go us!
ReplyDeleteTosha- Every time I read one of your posts, all I can think about is how much I love your hair!! Please tell me you get it done in Salt Lake! I found a girl I kinda like but I am in love with your hair!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out Tosh! I love the pics and I love us! In fact I might copy you and do a similar post... so thanks for the idea. Although, I'm a bit behind in blogging so it may take me a while...
ReplyDeleteOkay many things here. First, LOVE the new blog design. Second, the pics are CRACKIN' ME UP! I love the "ring" one where we are all doing it except A and L...and L is doing "wow". Funny to my brain! Third, love your short hair cut! You should do that again. Again I say.
ReplyDeleteI love us!
I refuse to conform! Refuse! Haha, but more so that i had no idea everyone was doing the ring girl look! I blame it on A...she kept on distracting me. :) I love us as well! Cute post T!
ReplyDeleteLoves
What a blessing to have such great friendships!
ReplyDelete