Tuesday, January 18, 2011

wuv, twrue wuv...

Photobucket
Cade and I went to my beautiful cousin Shelby's wedding this weekend. It's so fun to see people you grow up with and care about, find someone they love, get married and start their new life. It's also a little unreal because I remember being young and care-free and going to play with my cousins. Now look where we are! I'm growing up! All my friends and cousins are now grown ups! When did this happen!?
Shelby was so pretty on her happy day. Here's the cute lil couple...
Photobucket
I'll get some wedding day pics when I get some. Just trust me, she was pretty :) There was time between the wedding and the reception, we past the time taking a few silly pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Congrats to my cousin Shelby and yay for love!

4 comments:

  1. tosh i love this dress! when did you get it? it looks amazing on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So.... if I rubbed up against you, do you think your hotness would transfer to me? I think I'll try it, just in case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched Princess Bride - again! Yay for Love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails