Tuesday, January 11, 2011

seesaw design + giveaway

One of my favorite gifts this christmas was from one of my favorite blogs, Seesaw Design. Not only is their blog super inspiring, but they create and print so many lovely things. This is their 2011 calendar. Isn't it pretty? I love letterpress. The process, the look, everything. This was printed in a metallic foil and warm grey. Such a great combo.
Photobucket
When I was looking at their blog yesterday I saw they were doing a giveaway for an awesome houndstooth bag by Quote.
Photobucket
I entered to win of course, but thought I'd share with my friends the coolness of Seesaw Design and the giveaway. Wouldn't this be a great bag for my last semester of school! I think so.

p.s. Happy 1.11.11!

4 comments:

  1. Tosha! Seriously woman, how long has it been?! I was stoked to find you on FB! And your blog is so cute. And so are you. The end. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love letterpress! I want that so bad! The bag is cute too! Good luck winning!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails