Monday, January 10, 2011

The winds are a changin' and it feels good

Photobucket
I started my first day of my LAST semester of school today! It felt so good! I feel like I have been going to school for a million years. If I counted these last several years of school like we do before college, I will be graduating 20th grade soon :) Awesome. I've taken about 7 years to get to this point, a long time I know! It's taken me a while but I'm proud of the work I've put in.
Photobucket
I actually would have probably died from work overload had I done my art degree in 4 years. All my classes are 3 hours long and require much outside work. I will graduate as an Art major with a BFA in Graphic Design. I was lucky, in that I've always known what I wanted to do with school since my first art class. I've changed subtle directions within the art department-I started out as painting and drawing and photography then moved more towards graphic design and printmaking, so I've gotten a well rounded education. But now, here's to moving forward!
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I really love your blog make-over. you are good. Good inpsiring quotes also, i needed them. Now go ahead and finish your Desgin BLOG! and YAY for almost being done! GO TOSHY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy for you!!!:) member when dougy asked when I'll be graduating and I said never?! Well. Here's to never. And 20th grade! Yayyyyyyy!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock the casbah. As for what that is... maaaaybe 20 years of school would've been a good thing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for being done with school soon! That's so exciting! Love the new blog makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! You're almost to the end! Wonderful accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails