
These colors are brilliant together. I never get sick of them! So here are a few things I found from Topshop that I am loving. In other news, I got a new job! This post was partly inspired by the type of job that I got. I am now a teller at Zions First National Bank! Wahoo! I've actually worked for the bank before, it was a few years ago. Nothing beats getting holidays off (paid holidays, mind you) AND I don't have to work saturdays or sundays! Brilliant! So yes, this job is great, however I have now realized the little amount of "adult/professional" clothes in my closet. Sigh...I guess I'll just have to go shopping. My life is so hard.
well in our brief hour long convo today, you never mentioned a new job?? sounds great! and I have hardly any profesh clothes. they are stressful to shop for. pretty to look at on other people i guess. but i just am not a fan of the accumulation proccess.
ReplyDelete