Thursday, August 11, 2011

Practice...

I always tell Cade that we need to babysit our nephews more so we can get some good practice in before we eventually have kids and finally...two years into our marriage, we got some! My beloved bro and sis-in-law, the A's, as we like to call them (Adam and Aubrey), had a night together and we babysat their adorably awesome boys, Kona and Kainoa. It was a blast. I felt like we were pretty boring at first and figured to liven things up I'd get the chocolate out. That definitely helped perk things up a bit. Our boredom and lack of kid stuff in the house took us outside and about two seconds after being out there, Kainoa...still in his clothes...was SOAKED! Welp, he was already wet, so figured, might as well have some fun! Here are some cute pics from our adventures...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

While we were drying their clothes, the only thing I could find for them to wear were some of my awesome tie dyed shirts. For some reason they LOVED being in them and it amped them up. They were running around in their "groovy long shirt-dresses" screaming and chasing each other. The funniest part about this was the look on the A's faces when they came to pick up their boys...I guess seeing them in awesome long tie dyed shirts wasn't what they were expecting?!? Weird.
Photobucket
Photobucket

What a fun evening. Hey A's, we'll be your babysitters anytime :)

2 comments:

  1. Best babysitters evah! Tie dye is funky... does something funky to my kids... I kinda liked it...

    So you never said... will this experience be postponing a C and T baby?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babysitting and prenatals...interestng.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails