
My steam pretty much died out on my whole "project-a-day" project...as you may have noticed, however I still have kept a creating just not at the same crazy speed. We recently got Nixy this awesome dog bed frame from Downeast Home, it was over a hundred bucks when I first noticed it and wanted it, I kept my eye on it and, to my pleasure, the price kept getting slashed lower and lower. I knew if I held out, that this bed frame would be mine...well nixy's. But around 50 bucks, someone snagged it. Luckily though, a couple weeks later another one popped up and for even less. I ended up getting this beauty for 29 bucks! Score! Now for where my craftiness comes in. The bed frame didn't come with a cushion or anything, so for a while all nixy had were her piles of blankets to fill the frame. I have seen way cute dog cushion covers around the web but the ones I wanted for her were way expensive. Then one day, I just decided to make her an awesome cushion...it actually took me about 2 days but it finally turned out! And for a lot less money too! I love the end result and so does nixers.

Doesn't she look so cute in her new bed!
oh Nix. Aren't you just the luckiest!
ReplyDeleteYour puppy has a crib! Haha:) I love it so much, and am kind of coveting it.
ReplyDeletep.s. Nixy is super cute. She should probably date Gesso.
Pretty soon I can see Nixie with her own bed room and matching curtains! Seriously, her bed is way cute, you are so good at creating stuff.
ReplyDeletehaha that dog is so spoiled!!!
ReplyDelete