Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Rockin Birthday

Cade recently celebrated his 27th birthday! Wow, is he gettin old! I really wanted to do something special for his birthday this year and I had the best thing planned. It was all a surprise, so he didn't have a clue what we were doing until we were pretty much there. I packed a over-night bag for us, got off work then went and picked him up from work and we headed off for our adventure right away! He was trying to guess the whole drive but had no idea the adventure in store! You see, what I had planned involved, the Journey-Foreigner-Night Ranger concert at the Rio Tinto Stadium, a fancy night stay at The Grand America...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
and then the next day (which was his actual birthday) we just hung out at the gateway and went to lunch at Z Tejas, a way yummy mexican/southwestern restaurant.
Photobucket
On our way back to Logan that afternoon, we stopped at a raspberry shack and grabbed some fresh raspberries! (I made jam and other yummy goodies-more to come on that! I'll post about that later today!)
Photobucket
That night we were just feeling like hanging out, but still wanted to grab some food. Cade couldn't really decide on just one thing for his birthday dinner so we ended up going to several places to create the perfect birthday meal! We went and got calamari from Olive Garden, Salads from Cafe Rio and then a chocolate lava birthday cake from Chilis! I thought it was so funny, but it's actually a pretty awesome idea. I really think Cade enjoyed his birthday this year, I know I sure did :)
Photobucket

Happy Birthday to Cade!

2 comments:

  1. You are the best wife ever! What a fun bday! And ps, that's the only way to eat! All your favorites from somewhere different! You're a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great birthday! come plan cam's? looks like a perfect time. happy brthday cade!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails