Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Project A Day: Day 3 {fabric garland}

If you remember a few posts ago, I made yellow rosette pillow for our bed. {If you need a refresher here ya go} Before I ended with the rosettes I tried making a flower similar to what you see here. In order to make this flower I cut out a billion little yellow squares. I ended up not going with that flower style so I had tons of squares left over. So I decided to make a little garland!

Photobucket

This little cheerful lovely is strung above my desk in my "workspace" which is currently a work in progress itself. Maybe one of my project-a-days I'll finish cleaning and organizing that room and I'll show you all pictures! But for now, just little snippets.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Fabric Garland is also on my list of things to do! Hopefully mine turns out cute like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project proposal: Meesh's Gym buddy. someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! And I love that you've chosen those colors - As a HUGE HUGE Pittsburgh Penguins fan (and playoffs are now), everything we wear lately is black and yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails