
One the of the wedding gifts we received (I can't remember if it was a wedding gift or a shower gift) anywho, we received a whole box of unlabeled cans. Quite a creative gift I must say. A few different times I've been tempted to open one of these cans and serve something random for part of our meal. However, if any of you know Cade, you know how 'selective' he is with his food choices. i.e. if milk expires 5/25 and it happens to be 5/24 he starts to become wary that the milk will be poisonous or something...that's just one little example. Love him! I was looking at one of the cans recently and noticed they were now expired! Our window of opportunity for a random meal had closed. I had to know what was in them though, so I made Cade open them up with me. He was so disgusted (as you can see by the picture above) I had to force him :) He's such a good sport!


If you care to share, what was the craziest wedding gift you received?
I don't think any one can beat that crazy present!! That is so funny. So my parents still do Easter baskets for us too. We also do an adult Easter egg hunt and it is so much fun!! The eggs have small amounts of money in them. It is fun to get money, but the competition is the funnest part!! Congrats on graduating by the way!! Wish you were coming out again this summer, but I am sure it is nice to stay in ut!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! I love how scared of it Cade is! I would probably be the same. One of our strangest gifts was a monocular... haha Seriously it was so random! Not quite as mysterious as these cans though
ReplyDeletethat is so funny. was the point for you to just have something fun and random for dinner one night? I really want to know the thought process behind this gift. We didn't get anything funny... I am disappointed about it. I love people's funny gift stories, and this is a good one!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA. Hilarious! The best we got was a used sauce pan. A little weird but very resourceful of them I guess. We laughed about it. Yours is WAY better/funnier. Turned out to be a pretty great gift in the end right? They gottcha! haha.
ReplyDeleteOMG, that's awesome! I want to meet those people! I don't think we got anything close to that sweet gift! One of the most unique was a basket filled with a hammer, nails, tape measure, etc. I thought it was a great idea a very useful!!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note, S just sent me some pics of some sweet wall hanging ideas, and one had some of those paper fluff ball things you made the other day hanging with those paper lanterns above the bed. I thought that would be a sweet addition above the crib. Instead of the traditional mobile idea. You wanna help me construct this? Please?