Friday, April 22, 2011

A Project A Day: Day 4 {puff-poof ball fluff}

I've always wanted to try and make these puff balls you see at whimsical weddings or pretty parties but have heard that they take some time to make and they aren't easy to make. Let me just tell you...that is not the case! It didn't take me that long and the only difficulty I can think of would maybe be how easy it tears? Anywho...I gave it a go and here is my end result.

Photobucket

Along with my cheerful garland, this cute lil guy is also hanging above my computer desk! What a happy place to work! If you'd like to try this project out too, I got all of my instructions from none other than Martha Stewart! Click HERE to get started. Happy fluffing!

1 comment:

  1. I made one of those once and it didn't turn out nearly as good as yours!! I looked more like a tutu than a ball. Will you teach me your special tricks please?? I love this project a day thing! I love to see all your creative-ness.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails